Click HERE to read about all the things scheduled in November and December; Here are just a few activities.
Read about all of the the fun activities. Fall is the perfect time to fellowship in the country.
Join us for a back to school blessing during worship and then share some of the best hot dogs and fixin’s. Read more.
Click HERE to read the newsletter.
Click HERE to learn the details
Everyone is invited to spend a casual afternoon at the Jennings Farm on Sunday, June 3rd. There will be toys, zip line, wagon ride, hammock and Max, the horse, ready to give rides. Adults will also find yard games, a place to hike or enjoy an afternoon on the patio.
Come anytime between 1:00 and 5:00 and please feel free to invite friends and family. There will be snacks and drinks for all. No potluck dinner this time, we’ll save that for the Fall Festival.
Pam and Michael Jennings
18536 Bridlegate Ln, Wildwood (2 Mi North of Six Flags)
Click HERE to get information on all of the activities during May:
- Celebrating New Song high school and college graduates
- Mission Opportunities
- St. Louis Food Bank Mission Event
- Sack ’em Saturday for Gateway 180 Homeless shelter
- Information on New Song’s Annual Meeting & Salad Extravaganza
- SuperKids and SongBirds singing in worship
- Fun at the Farm – June 3
- And some other fun things to read about