Click HERE to learn the details
Everyone is invited to spend a casual afternoon at the Jennings Farm on Sunday, June 3rd. There will be toys, zip line, wagon ride, hammock and Max, the horse, ready to give rides. Adults will also find yard games, a place to hike or enjoy an afternoon on the patio.
Come anytime between 1:00 and 5:00 and please feel free to invite friends and family. There will be snacks and drinks for all. No potluck dinner this time, we’ll save that for the Fall Festival.
Pam and Michael Jennings
18536 Bridlegate Ln, Wildwood (2 Mi North of Six Flags)
Click HERE to get information on all of the activities during May:
- Celebrating New Song high school and college graduates
- Mission Opportunities
- St. Louis Food Bank Mission Event
- Sack ’em Saturday for Gateway 180 Homeless shelter
- Information on New Song’s Annual Meeting & Salad Extravaganza
- SuperKids and SongBirds singing in worship
- Fun at the Farm – June 3
- And some other fun things to read about
This Saturday, the 20th is our monthly support of the Gateway 180 Brown Bag operation where we sack up Peanut Butter, Bread, Jelly, Granola Bars, Fruit and Bottles of Water.
Gateway180 often has free brown bag lunches on hand to distribute to low-income members of the community. G180 accepts meals from volunteers, and they are then distributed to hungry people coming to Gateway 180 in need of food.
We meet to assemble bags immediately after worship. Please contact Rex Loy at newsongstl.org if you would like to know which items are needed.
Worship in a Barn
Saturday, Dec 23 5:30 PM
18536 Bridlegate Lane
Wildwood, Mo 63069
Everyone is invited to meet afterwards at Brown Jerry’s BBQ restaurant in Pacific, Mo following worship.
Christmas Eve Candlelight Service
Sunday, Dec 24 7 PM
The Chapel at Holy Cross
13014 Olive Blvd
Creve Coeur, Mo 63141
This page has links to information on many fun and important events during this Advent season.
- New Song Christmas Party at the Cooks – Dec 1 – Invitation
- Winter Children’s Newsletter contains information on: SuperSaturday – Dec 2, Children’s Christmas Program (info) and Christmas Cookie Reception – Dec 16, Worship in a Stable at the Jennings Farm – Dec 23, Christmas Eve Candlelight Worship Service.
Read the Newsletter to get information about these important mission projects, priming the pump and other interesting information.
Read about what is planned for SuperSaturday on the 7th and the Fall Festival at the Jennings farm on the 15th: