Open minds, open hearts… Accepting, affirming, welcoming…
Our doors and God’s communion table are open to all who are seeking God’s love… NO EXCEPTIONS!
New Song Church is a safe and comforting community in which to explore and live out your faith! We are committed to openly welcoming and affirming persons of all ages, races, abilities, gender expressions and sexual orientations. We celebrate the diversity found in God’s people!
New Song is a simple church.
- We worship God.
- We try to follow Jesus, our best example of how to live here on earth.
- We listen intently to the Spirit that is still speaking in our hearts today.
- The good news of God’s extravagant love expressed through forgiveness and grace is shared freely here.
- We practice compassion and justice in our local community through face-to-face, hands-on mission.
- We value children, include them in everything we do and consider their faith development as top priority.
- We gather to eat, play, sing, pray, laugh, learn, discuss.
- We worship in a borrowed chapel.
- We have no committees and one business meeting each year.
- We are a church of God’s people, not a church of property and budgets.
And we gather weekly to honor God, encourage one another and share our excitement for where God will lead next!
Everyone is welcome at God’s table here. Take a look around our website and contact our pastor, Rex Loy, for more info. He would love to meet with you! Oh, and we hope you will visit soon!